One of the largest equestrian facilities in the Austin Metro Area. At White Fences, you will find everything that a world class riding facility has to offer – multiple indoor and outdoor arenas, pastures, paddocks, barns, tack room, wash rack and 51 acres to go for a relaxing trail ride or hack.
Conveniently located just 15 minutes east of downtown Austin at 10908 Jones Road in Manor.
- 20 minutes from the Arboretum
- 15 minutes from Austin Bergstrom Airport
- 15 minutes from Parmer and IH-35
- 15 minutes from I30
Three competition arenas that are all very well maintained and manicured daily to ensure safe and soft footing for the rider and horse. Our large 80 X 220 ft. (20M X 60M) covered arena keeps you out of the hot Texas sun and lets you ride even when raining.
- Regulation 20M X 60M covered indoor dressage arena with a wall of mirrors, dressage letters, rubber footing and lighting.
- 200’ X 250’ outdoor jumping arena with all-weather footing and lighting.
- Lighted 60-foot diameter, wood sided (not pipe panel) round pen.
- Smaller round pen also available for use.
Our Facilities provide the following for your horse’s comfort and safety:
- Wash racks with hot and cold water with rubber matting.
- Covered tack-up areas with rubber mats and fans.
- All safe wooden fencing (white of course!)
- All horses monitored daily by White Fences Staff.
- Customized Stall Board:
- Large, solid, well-constructed 12’ X 14’ stalls with a 14’ open front porch aisle.
- Barn has all metal roof and framing for fire safety.
- Automatic fly control system in barn
- Daily turnout in private paddocks with large stall shelters.
- Natural Board:
- Unlimited free choice coastal hay.
- Large coastal pastures with large stall shelters
- 24/7 turnout with scheduled feeding and onsite TLC
For Rider’s comfort and safety:
- Spacious tack room with individual lockers
- Air-conditioned shower and restroom facilities
- Customer lounge for socializing and relaxing
- Picnic area for parties, BBQs, and family gatherings
- Miles of trails through rolling hills and woods.
- Easy access and ample parking for trucks and horse trailers