Who We Are
In business since 2001, White Fences Equestrian Center brings you all the fun and excitement that horseback riding has to offer. Whether you are interested in, participating in horse boarding and training, taking lessons or horse showing, White Fences has the facility, instruction and expertise to take you as far as you choose in your riding. We cater to beginners as well as advanced riders.
Our Core Values
- Integrity - We treat others fairly, honestly and with respect. We always strive to act in ways that are consistent with all our values.
- Honesty - We believe in truthfulness and fair dealings.
- Teamwork - We believe that by working collaboratively (trainers, horses, boarders and clients) we can combine our talents and experience to create better services than we can by working alone.
- Excellence - We strive for excellence in the services we provide.
- Compassion - We listen and are sensitive to you and your horses's needs as they change over time.
- Inclusion - We welcome riders from our community and enjoy guiding visitors on trail rides.
- To promote the traditional and classical values of equestrian sportsmanship in and out of the arena with a focus on classical dressage, jumpers and hunter/jumpers.
- To empower and support beginner and experienced riders of all ages.
- To implement, research and work with other professionals and uphold the very best practices in equine boarding and training.
- To maintain a comfortable and meticulous-managed boarding facility for our horses.
- To help protect and preserve Texas land and wildlife for the next generation.