Full care horse boarding
White Fences Equestrian Center is strategically located in beautiful, rapidly growing Manor, TX. Just a short drive from Austin. We strive to always provide an environment for happy and healthy horses. Our motto is Happy Horses, Happy People. Our knowledgeable team of professionals are here to help and guide you with all of your horses needs! We offer many amenities for our clients, two and four legged. Clients can choose from pasture or natural board (horses out in groups) to stalls to private paddocks (best of both worlds). We also have a covered arena, open jump arena, two round pens, trails, tack room, shower and customized training packages for your and your horses comfort.
We have a gated entry as well as cameras pointing to every stall and tack room to ensure the utmost care is applied. We have free wi-fi for busy professionals or for those that just love being at the barn.
Boarding options: Stall, Private Paddock or Pasture Board
For all boarding options:
- Premium Coastal Hay (square bales) - Our hay is tested after every delivery to ensure the highest and finest quality.
- Blue Bonnet grain - Many grain options from their line - Fed twice daily. For those horses in pasture - they are fed in individual feed pens to ensure your horse is eating all their food and supplements.
- Mineral and Salt Blocks, and smartpaks supplemental feeding as requested.
- Multiple barns for protection from the elements in each pasture (for pasture/natural board), private paddock (private barn) and separate turn out (for stall horses).
- All wood safe fencing, white of course!
- Stalls are 12X14 well-bedded stalls with rubber matting in all stalls, cleaned twice a day and fresh shavings put in daily!
- Stall horses are turned out in individual paddocks with safe wood board fencing.
- Daily turnout (horses get turned out either all day or all night depending on your stall area).
- Annual twice a year vaccinations, worming and coggins (Mandatory)
- Effective June 2021 - Horse and/or rider in a private paddock or stall must be in a training program.
- Effective May 2021 - Horse and/or rider in pasture board should take four (4) lessons per month. view rates