Our facilities provide the following for riders, horse’s comfort and Safety.
Stall or Private Paddock Boarding:
- Our most popular boarding options!
- Large, solid, well-constructed 12’ X 14’ stalls with a 14’ open front porch aisle
- Cameras pointed to each stall for 24 hour monitoring
- Barn has all metal roof and framing for fire safety
- Daily separate turnout for each horse, in large private paddocks with shelters. Horses are turned out either all day or night depending on stall area
- Stalls cleaned twice a day, daily separate turn out paddocks cleaned out once a day. Fresh shavings provided daily!
- Vaccinations are performed twice a year. Coggins is done once a year and worming schedule is every other month.
- Unlimited free choice coastal hay.
- Large coastal pastures with multiple large stall shelters
- Individual feeding pens for each horse in the pasture to avoid conflict
- 24/7 turnout with scheduled feeding and onsite TLC
- Horses are placed with compatible pasture mates based on personality
- Annual twice a year vaccinations. Coggins testing done once a year and worming done every other month.
For Rider’s comfort and safety:
Our facility offers spacious tack rooms with individual lockers, providing a secure and organized space for your equipment. For our show barn clients, we provide extra large lockers with temperature control to keep your gear in top condition.
Our air-conditioned shower and restroom facilities are professionally cleaned and maintained on a weekly basis to ensure that they are always in top condition for our clients.
For your leisure time, our customer lounge is the perfect place for socializing and relaxing. Additionally, our picnic area is great for gatherings, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful outdoors while spending time with loved ones.
Our miles of trails through rolling hills and woods provide an unparalleled riding experience. Whether you're looking for a leisurely ride or a challenging adventure, our trails have something for everyone. Please note, trails are only available for existing clients.
We make it easy for you to access our facility with ample parking for trucks and horse trailers. Additionally, our barn and riding arenas have wifi available to keep you connected while you're here.
horse’s comfort and safety:
We take great pride in providing top-notch amenities and care for all of our equine residents. In addition to our spacious tack rooms and miles of trails, we also offer wash racks with hot and cold water, as well as rubber matting for your horse's comfort. Our covered tack-up areas also feature rubber mats and fans to keep you and your horse cool and comfortable.
For safety, we have installed all wooden fencing, painted in a classic white for a sophisticated look. Additionally, all horses at White Fences are monitored daily by our dedicated and experienced staff, so you can rest assured that your horse is receiving the best possible care.
Our Competition Arenas
Three competition arenas that are all very well maintained and manicured daily to ensure safe and soft footing for the rider and horse. Our large 80 X 220 ft. (20M X 60M) covered arena keeps you out of the hot Texas sun and lets you ride even when raining. We worked with Premier footing they installed an equestrian base material and graded it with their laser-guided machine. Then they compacted the base to 95% and also defined the borders of her arena. They also made a custom blend of Silica Sand with the textile-footing additives Premier ProTex® and ArenaAid from Premier Equestrian. With precision depth and mixing capabilities, they were able to ensure the right amount of cushion and rebound for us to work our horses.
- Regulation 20M X 60M covered indoor dressage arena with a wall of mirrors, dressage letters, premier equestrian masters blend geo-textile footing - Best footing in the industry!
- Built in automated sprinkler system for optimum riding surfaces. Groomed daily.
- 200’ X 250’ outdoor jumping arena with all-weather footing and lighting.
- Lighted 60-foot diameter, wood sided (not pipe panel) round pen.
- Open smaller round pen also available for use when working with side reins or long lining
Visit Our Facility in Person
One of the largest equestrian facilities in the Austin Metro Area. At White Fences, you will find everything that a world class riding facility has to offer – multiple indoor and outdoor arenas, pastures, paddocks, barns, tack room, wash rack and 51 acres to go for a relaxing trail ride or hack. Conveniently located just 20 minutes east of downtown Austin at 10908 Jones Road in Manor.
- 20 minutes from Austin Bergstrom Airport
- 10 minutes from I30
- 20 minutes from the Arboretum
- 15 minutes from Parmer and IH-35
Virtual Facility Tour