Our facilities provide the following for riders, horse’s comfort and Safety.
Stall or Private Paddock Boarding:
- Our most popular boarding options!
- Large, solid, well-constructed 12’ X 14’ stalls with a 14’ open front porch aisle
- Cameras pointed to each stall for 24 hour monitoring
- Barn has all metal roof and framing for fire safety
- Daily separate turnout for each horse, in large private paddocks with shelters. Horses are turned out either all day or night depending on stall area
- Stalls cleaned twice a day, daily separate turn out paddocks cleaned out once a day. Fresh shavings provided daily!
- Vaccinations are performed twice a year. Coggins is done once a year and worming schedule is every other month.
- Unlimited free choice coastal hay.
- Large coastal pastures with multiple large stall shelters
- Individual feeding pens for each horse in the pasture to avoid conflict
- 24/7 turnout with scheduled feeding and onsite TLC
- Horses are placed with compatible pasture mates based on personality
- Annual twice a year vaccinations. Coggins testing done once a year and worming done every other month.
For Rider’s comfort and safety:
- Spacious tack rooms with individual lockers
- Air-conditioned shower and restroom facilities
- Customer lounge for socializing and relaxing
- Picnic area for parties, BBQs, and family gatherings
- Miles of trails through rolling hills and woods.
- Easy access and ample parking for trucks and horse trailers
- Wifi available at the barn and riding arenas
horse’s comfort and safety:
- Wash racks with hot and cold water with rubber matting
- Covered tack-up areas with rubber mats and fans
- All safe wooden fencing (white of course!)
- All horses monitored daily by White Fences Staff.
Our Competition Arenas
Three competition arenas that are all very well maintained and manicured daily to ensure safe and soft footing for the rider and horse. Our large 80 X 220 ft. (20M X 60M) covered arena keeps you out of the hot Texas sun and lets you ride even when raining. We worked with Premier footing they installed an equestrian base material and graded it with their laser-guided machine. Then they compacted the base to 95% and also defined the borders of her arena. They also made a custom blend of Silica Sand with the textile-footing additives Premier ProTex® and ArenaAid from Premier Equestrian. With precision depth and mixing capabilities, they were able to ensure the right amount of cushion and rebound for us to work our horses.
- Regulation 20M X 60M covered indoor dressage arena with a wall of mirrors, dressage letters, premier equestrian masters blend geo-textile footing - Best footing in the industry!
- Built in automated sprinkler system for optimum riding surfaces. Groomed daily.
- 200’ X 250’ outdoor jumping arena with all-weather footing and lighting.
- Lighted 60-foot diameter, wood sided (not pipe panel) round pen.
- Open smaller round pen also available for use when working with side reins or long lining.
- Cross country field.
Visit Our Facility in Person
One of the largest equestrian facilities in the Austin Metro Area. At White Fences, you will find everything that a world class riding facility has to offer – multiple indoor and outdoor arenas, pastures, paddocks, barns, tack room, wash rack and 51 acres to go for a relaxing trail ride or hack. Conveniently located just 20 minutes east of downtown Austin at 10908 Jones Road in Manor.
- 20 minutes from Austin Bergstrom Airport
- 10 minutes from I30
- 20 minutes from the Arboretum
- 15 minutes from Parmer and IH-35
Virtual Facility Tour